Global Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing SaaS Market Report 2021:
Dublin, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “SaaS Web and Video Conferencing – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Web and Video Conferencing SaaS Market To Reach $ 7 Billion By 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global web and video conferencing SaaS market, estimated at US $ 3.5 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 7 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 11.9% compared to the analysis. period.
Companies, one of the segments analyzed in the report, are expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% to reach $ 4.1 billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, the growth of the Education segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 10.3% for the next 7-year period. T
its segment currently represents a 9.7% share of the global SaaS web and videoconferencing market. The corporate sector remains the main revenue generator for the web and video conferencing market due to the growing number of international companies and the globalization of supply chains, which require long distance visual communication for increased productivity.
The demand and requirements for videoconferencing keep increasing due to geographically dispersed businesses and remote workforce management. The emergence of new technologies such as IoT, cloud computing, virtual reality, enhanced video compression, and AI are likely to drive the video conferencing market.
The conferencing experience and video quality for employees and businesses are improving through the use of AI-based technologies. Video conferencing solutions are growing in demand and popularity in some areas, including online education and telemedicine; mainly in developing countries which include India, Brazil, the Philippines and China.
Video conferencing solutions are experiencing a further increase in demand due to an increasing number of webinars, conferences and international workshops. COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly fueling the video conferencing market; in which government agencies and businesses focus on video conferencing to connect remotely with workforce, employees and consumers to avoid direct contact.
The US market is estimated at $ 1.4 billion in 2021, while Asia-Pacific is expected to reach $ 2.4 billion by 2026
The web conferencing and video conferencing SaaS market in the United States is estimated at US $ 1.4 billion in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 33.49% share of the global market. Asia-Pacific is expected to reach an estimated market size of US $ 2.4 billion in 2026, following a CAGR of 12.9% throughout the analysis period.
Other notable geographic markets include Canada and Europe, each forecasting growth of 10.3% and 10.5% respectively over the period of analysis. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow by around 11% CAGR while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach $ 1.2 billion by the end of the analysis period.
Growth in the North America region is fueled by the implementation of web and video conferencing solutions to replace or upgrade legacy systems and the adoption of new technologies such as AI and IoT . Countries in the region are investing heavily in AI and 5G to strengthen network connectivity systems, creating a dynamic environment for innovations that can boost the web and video conferencing market.
With several large companies in developed markets such as the United States and Europe having their offshore production, development and processing facilities in low cost Asian destinations such as China, India, Korea, Vietnam , among other countries, the demand for web and video conferencing systems in the region continues to increase.
Healthcare segment to reach $ 373.2 million by 2026
Video conferencing is increasingly accepted by healthcare professionals to treat patients while practicing social distancing during COVID-19. Technology is also expected to benefit greatly from the growing attention to telemedicine.
Video conferencing is expected to be widely used by healthcare professionals to offer consultations and conduct uninterrupted video sessions to support patents in remote areas. In the global healthcare segment, the US, Canada and Europe will lead the estimated 9.1% CAGR for this segment.
These regional markets representing a combined market size of US $ 136.9 million in 2020 will reach a projected size of US $ 259.3 million by the end of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing countries in this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach $ 114.7 million by 2026.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- COVID-19 pandemic has a positive impact on the video conferencing market
- As Zoom Rodes COVID-19 Strom Dramatically, Mania Seems To Recede With Rigid Competition And Vaccination Schedules
- Is the zoom going towards saturation of the market?
- Video conferencing gamers heat up the competition with innovative features
- Video conferencing will remain a necessity and will undergo a transformation in the post-pandemic world
- Risk of next waves of COVID-19 infections looming, leading to further adoption of web conferencing and video conferencing
- Web and Video Conferencing SaaS: Industry Snapshot
- Global Market Outlook and Outlook
- Web and video conferencing SaaS looks set to remain a popular trend in 2021
- Key factors restricting the market
- Developed regions enjoy a dominant position in the market
- Developing countries: discovering the real potential
- Market dynamics: will the market maintain its momentum over the long term?
- Hybrid conferencing: better network and video quality drives the idea
- The rise of hybrid videoconferencing culture
- Competitive landscape
- Raft of lucrative opportunities for web and video conferencing providers amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Cutting-edge videoconferencing as a service (VCaaS) platforms
- Largest revenue generators in the web and video conferencing market in millions of US dollars – Skype, LogMeIn, Zoom, CISCO Webex, TeamViewer, Arkadin, Fuze and BlueJeans
- Acquisition objectives: the “Buy and build” strategy leads large companies to fish for small
- Zoom takes control of Five9 to strengthen its position in the corporate client segment of the videoconferencing market
- Zoom Gains Sterling Reputation Amid COVID-19 Pandemic: Witnesses Unprecedented Increase in Market Value
- Inspired by soaring popularity of Zoom, tech and telecom giants step up new video chat offerings
- Apple announces the acquisition of VR startup spaces
- Dialpad acquires Highfive to strengthen its position in the videoconferencing market
- Alianza Acquires CounterPath to Provide Complete Cloud Communications Portfolio
- Video conferencing players embark on ambitious initiatives to exploit the opportunities
- App Talk: Free Web and Video Conferencing Services Flood the Market
- Market shares of global competitors
- Global Players Market Share Scenario for Web and Video Conferencing SaaS Market (2020E) – Zoom, GoToWebinar, Cisco Webex, ON24, Adobe Connect, Livestorm, and others
- Live entertainment players use virtual platforms to save business
- Television companies withhold royalty payments on major sporting events due to cancellations of competitions
- The Eventbrite Engineers Self-Service Platform Experience to Re-energize Businesses Following the Impact of COVID-19
- Investors Consider Event Management and Online Booking Platforms to Seize Opportunities
- Brief profiles of 24 key event management companies around the world – Cvent, Dmg Events, Eventbrite, Live Nation Entertainment, LogRhythm, Streamlinevents …
- Provisions for the years 2010 to 2020E
- Outbreak Leads to Spike in Web and Video Conferencing Trend: Notable Industry Activities
- Other industry activities in the web and video conferencing space
- Web and Video Conferencing – A Conceptual Overview and Classification
- Web versus. Video conferencing: similarities and differences
- Overview of infrastructure systems and equipment used
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS(Total 331 featured)
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Blue Jeans Network, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Go to a meeting
- Microsoft teams
- Fuze Inc.
- Adobe Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Blackboard inc.
- ConnectWise, LLC.
- Google LLC
- High five
- Intermedia.net, Inc.
- Meet me
- Log in
- Live Live
- Premiere Global Services, Inc.
- By which
- Zoho Meeting
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Web and Video Conferencing Industry: Key Trends at a Glance
- High demand and user expectations make things interesting for videoconferencing
- Web and video conferencing: an integral part of the corporate communication mix
- Important factors influencing market expansion
- Web conferencing emerges as a suitable alternative to business travel
- Rising mobile workforce and deskless workers sparks new wave of growth
- SME sector intensifies adoption curve
- Video conferencing systems: walk to the head office
- Cloud services: a double-edged sword for the web and video conferencing systems market
- Top End-Use Markets of the Web and Video Conferencing SaaS Market: A Review
- Ensure business continuity
- Improve productivity through team collaboration and faster decision making
- Recruitment by videoconference
- Improved Internet Network Capabilities Contribute to Wider Adoption of Web and Video Conferencing Systems
- Mobile video conferencing devices set the stage for gradual growth
- Capability matrix for videoconferencing terminals
- Opportunity indicators
- 5G will emerge as a game changer for mobile video conferencing
- HD technology comes to the fore to redefine the video conferencing landscape
- Security concerns
- Usage and interoperability issues
- Focus on UC threatens stand-alone video conferencing systems
- Price and return on investment (ROI)
- Bandwidth availability
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rbboe0