Bernard Tomic debuts on an adult site
Bernard Tomic shocked fans after appearing in a video on the adult site of new girlfriend Vanessa Sierra.
Australian tennis player went public with her new relationship with Sierra – a former contestant of the Love Island reality show – last week.
‘COMPLEX’: Serena Williams’ major confession by Novak Djokovic
‘TIMES OF CRISIS’: Australian Open facing billion dollar blow
Sierra has since turned her career to adult entertainment, creating her own OnlyFans page.
OnlyFans is a website where users charge fans a subscription fee – usually in exchange for X rated content.
And it looks like Sierra has hired Tomic in his new career.
A video of the new couple having fun in the bedroom is said to have appeared on Sierra’s OnlyFans page on Sunday.
A teaser image for the video, posted to Sierra’s Instagram page, shows Tomic lying on his legs and biting his back.
Next to the image is a link to Sierra’s OnlyFans page where subscribers can watch the video.
“Oops, I convinced Tomic to do something wrong. Swipe up to see the video, sorry mom, ”Sierra wrote.
Fans were shocked on social media by Tomic’s debut on the adult website.
Bernard Tomic’s disgrace in tennis
Sierra posted a video on her Instagram Stories on Thursday showing her in a car with Tomic, who leaves her with a loving kiss on the cheek.
Sierra gained popularity during the 2019 edition of Love Island, before trying her hand at OnlyFans.
Her post with Tomic caused a stir among her 750,000 followers, and many were shocked to learn that she was not yet in a relationship with Luke Erwin – the man she started her OnlyFans page with.
The 26-year-old was quick to respond to fan comments, confirming that she was no longer with Erwin.
“We broke up a long time ago, but here are the footage of me catching it,” she posted.
“Also kicked him off the website so I could post with my new man. “
Tomic hasn’t played professional tennis since March, with his last game ending in a 6-4, 6-4 loss to compatriot Aleksandar Vukic in the ATP Challenger Tour in Mexico.
He then went into self-isolation after showing “all the symptoms” of the coronavirus.
“I was already short of breath and my immune system was weak and exhausted,” he told the Sun Herald.
“I am currently in Miami and isolated from everyone, as advised. I have not yet been tested for this (COVID-19) but I have all the symptoms.
The former Wimbledon quarter-finalist has seen his ranking collapse in recent years, currently ranked 224th in the world.
He has been widely criticized for a perceived lack of effort when failed to qualify for the Delray Beach Open in February.
Tomic only gained three points in the second set, surrendering completely and prompting more accusations of “tanking”.
This followed his failure at the Australian Open in January, complaining about smoky conditions as he lost in qualifying.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter for all the latest landmark stories from Australia and around the world.