‘Anstream’ and ‘theHunter: Call of the Wild’ free on Epic Games Store, ‘Dead By Daylight’ and ‘While True: Learn ()’ next week
Antstream – Epic Welcome Pack
Kick-start your Antstream experience with this FREE Exclusive Pack from Epic Games! For a LIMITED TIME only, you can get this $ 14.99 gemstone pack for FREE!
Get 1090 free gems to use in the game!
This in-game currency can be spent on playing games, completing challenges, and participating in time-limited tournaments!
Gems can also be used to unlock more difficult challenges and play in turn-based PvP against friends and other players!
Once Anstream and theHunter: Call of the Wild, the current free games on the Epic Games Store, have run their course, it will belong to Death by the light of day and As long as it’s true: learn (), which will be free from December 2 to December 9, 2021.
Death by the light of day
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer horror game (4vs1) in which one player takes on the role of the savage killer and the other four players take on the role of the survivors, trying to escape the killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed .
Survivors play in third person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first person and focuses more on his prey.
The Survivors’ goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer – something that feels easier than it is, especially when the environment changes each time you play.
- To survive together … or not: Survivors can either cooperate with others or be selfish. Your chances of survival will vary depending on whether you are working as a team or doing it alone. Will you be able to outsmart the killer and escape his killing field?
- Where am I?: Each level is procedurally generated, so you will never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you’ll never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
- A feast for the killers: Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a killer, you can play as anything from the mighty Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and harness each killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
- Deeper and deeper: Each Killer and Survivor has their own in-depth progression system and plenty of unlockable items that can be customized to suit your personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are essential to be able to hunt or outsmart the killer.
- Real people, real fear: Procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror make every play session an unexpected storyline. You will never be able to say how it will turn out. The ambiance, music and spooky environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even find out what is lurking in the fog.
While true: learn ()
while True: learn () is a puzzle / simulation game on even more confusing topics: machine learning, neural networks, big data, and AI. But the most important thing is to understand your cat.
In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally discovered that his cat was extremely good at coding, but not so good at speaking human language. Now this coder (that’s you!) Has to learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to create a cat-to-human speech recognition system.
- Find out how machine learning works in real life! : The game is loosely based on real machine learning technologies: from wacky expert systems to powerful recurring neural networks that can predict the future. Don’t worry: it all plays out like a puzzle game. No coding experience required!
- Train to become a data science assistant! : Drag objects on your screen with a mouse! Connect them with lines (oh yeah)! To try. To fail. To optimise. Try again. Then hit the “Release” button and see some sweet data flowing smoothly across your screen.
- Adopt the adventurous lifestyle of a machine learning specialist! : Designing revolutionary technology takes time, experience and money. This means that you will have to work as a freelance writer, with all the excitement that comes with it. Receive emails! Accept the contracts! Sit alone in a dark room for days without saying a single word! Socialize on the forums! This is what real data scientists do!
- Coding becomes real! : Our quests are based on real problems, solved by machine learning. This includes building an autonomous car (with your cat as the driver). And if you really want to test your programming power, you can become CTO of a startup: it’s your skills and your ploys against the wild laws of the market! Earn a fortune, overthrow your bosses and become a tech guru… Or lose it all and go back to the HR department door: at least it was worth a try, right?
- Upgrade your equipment, improve your life! : Once you have a stable cash flow, you can buy yourself a bunch of sophisticated equipment to improve your performance. But it’s not just a question of hardware! Buy yourself a new smartphone or a geek figurine! Buy fancy outfits for your cat! Hell, you can even buy yourself an aloe!
- Fun fact: This is what machine learning specialists actually do. Now you can become one of them (minus the money)! while True: learn () is the best game to become a data scientist because no one else has been weird enough to create another one!
theHunter: Call of the Wild
Never before have you experienced a hunting game like Hunter: Call of the Wild. Immerse yourself in an open world full of life: from majestic and lifelike animals to the rustle of leaves above you as you stalk your prey. You can decide to hunt alone or join and hunt with friends. Just remember that you are not just a visitor to this world, you are a living and breathing part of it. When you finally spot your first red deer’s majestic crown through the undergrowth, the sensation is indescribable.
Each reserve is meticulously crafted to be as compelling as possible, allowing you to enter different regions of the world and roam its rich biomes. Soon, you’ll learn which animals prefer to travel through which terrains, analyzing their authentic behaviors, traits, and movement patterns to better pursue them. Then it’s up to you to make an assessment of your target value, size and antler symmetry of a deer with the unique weight and plumage of a Canada goose, to determine if the animal is worth photographing for.
Create your own hunting experience. With a wide range of options, from guns to bows, each with different types of ammunition and suitable for different sized animals, it’s up to you to find your favorites and practice your aim regularly with the wind and wind in mind. falling bullets. Plus, you have various callers and scents to let you pull your target towards you, creating the perfect spot to finally line up the shot.
theHunter: Call of the Wild features unique multiplayer options. Whether you decide to collaborate or participate is up to you, as there are several challenges in the game and frequent hunting events that you can all pursue. Also, if you want to visit and hunt in one of the paid DLC stash, you can simply join someone’s game who owns it and start hunting.
theHunter: Call of the Wild continues to evolve, with free and paid content released regularly to help enrich the overall experience. From new reserves and different weapon and gear packs to a more realistic generation of antlers and horns (TruRAC), the team is constantly striving to add more to the game.